Sunday, January 4, 2009

Look at Our Adorable Choices!

I can't wait until next weekend! On Sunday, we'll be visiting with our new puppy and its siblings. . . trying the make the decision of which one will be the best match for our family!

Female Golden Doodles at Champions of the Heart
photo is copyrighted by Champions of the Heart and used with permission


Male Golden Doodles at Champions of the Heart
photo is copyrighted by Champions of the Heart and used with permission

We have the #4 pick. Our little one won't be ready to come home with us until the end of the month. . . so we'll have a few weeks to get ready--get the puppy stuff, read up, calm the Hubby & get his mind set on welcoming a new baby, not anticipating a big nuisance.

Thanks to Cliopatra for
inspiring the addition of Wonder as the 2nd song my ever-changing playlist.

10 comments:

  1. Cute puppies! Not sure where you stumbled across me (maybe PastaQueen?) but thanks for stopping by and commenting. I've subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clio--
    You guessed it! I had to go check out someone who said they liked it when appliances called them "tiger." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whee!! We're coming for a visit next month FOR SURE!


    (word verification: stactipo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! They're all so unbelievably cute, how are you going to decide?!?! Have you thought about a boy vs. girl? If my experience with cats counts, boys are generally more cuddly, girls more independent. Have you started thinking of names?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to be a hard choice, they are all such cute puppies. Me, well, I would have to go for a kitten. LOL.

    Glad that you stopped by, loved your comments, and your blog title. I think mine should be "forever 34", way past that, but it sure sounds good.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable! It will be hard to choose just ONE. And let's not even get started on the puppy breath. I love puppy breath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O
    M
    G
    so adorable.

    (saw marley and me last night and now CRAVE another dog :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very exciting!!! Do you already have a few name ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all are cutie pies. I know it will be hard to choose just one!
    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. . . it lets me know I'm not alone! Please leave one.