- I left work around 6:10. It felt great!
- I came home to hubby grilling a delicious dinner! Grilled veggies & swordfish, plus a grilled/baked potato. Yummy, Yum, Yum.
- I brought leftover pasta from the night before for lunch (AND I ate it!)--tagliatelle with spinach, mushrooms, tomato, pine nuts, and golden raisins. Plus a nice juicy tangelo.
- I ate my 100 calorie snacks (2 of them in fact), and my only side, unplanned indulgence was 2 dark chocolate Hershey kisses. Comparatively speaking to recent treks, this was very contained.
Today, so far. . .
- I put in my contacts AND put on makeup.
- I've packed my lunch. . . a salad with leftover grilled veggies, a little blue cheese, carrots, cucumber, a few croutons and ginger dressing. Also brought hummus and a whole wheat pita.
- I woke up early and laid in bed contemplating getting up to walk. . . but didn't talk myself into it. . .
Thanks for the support from everyone yesterday. I'm trying really hard to feel positive instead of hating myself for being in this place. I feel like a butter ball and I'm not convince contacts and makeup do that much to help me. . .