- Leave work around 6:00 and finish whatever work I need to after dinner instead of staying at work until 7 or after as I have been for months.
- Make dinner at home at least 3 times (myself or help hubby)
- Pack my lunch at least 2 times.
- Wear my contact lenses 2 days, instead of just lazily tossing on my glasses
- Put on make up at least one day
- Walk at least one morning with Yeats
- Walk at least 2 evenings with Yeats
- Eat the 100 calorie snacks I took to work instead of indulging in something worse for me. I had eschewed these snacks feeling natural foods were better. . .and I still think that . . .but hell, if I'm going to eat a huge $2.99 brownie or get a milkshake mid afternoon, I think I'd be better off with a 100 calorie pack of Goldfish or fake Oreos. . .
I don't feel excited about this or particularly confident. . . but just doing one thing once will give those feelings a little kick in the butt. . .