- Click on any of the scrolling exercises and it will take you to my tracking space on fitlink.com.
- Once you're there, you can see any of my workouts for a day (look for dates listed on the right).
- If you click on the magnifying glass to the right of the exercise, you can see how to do the exercise and what muscle groups it uses.
- If you click on my name on the widget instead of an exercise, it takes you to my profile on fitlink.
- And if you click on home (upper left) when you get to my profile or exercise page, you get a calendar showing how consistent I've been.
I know this sounds silly, but it's kind of neat to realize that the exercises that D does with me are typical for other people too. I had thought it was cool of her to do the same kind of exercises in different ways--like a chest press on the ball, or on a machine, or on an incline bench, or with a pulley machine--because it keeps it interesting and each position kind of works a slightly different area. But, duh, it wasn't just her being incredibly smart and making it up. There they are all--all their various forms right there on fitlink. But the fact that she knew & I didn't, and that she wants to keep it interesting is all part of the trainer push!