- Al Jolson, 1886, known for singing in black face
Dorthea Lange, 1895, photographer, known for her photos during the depression
John Wayne, 1907, The Duke, OK. . . maybe he's not dichotomous. . .but definitely noteworthy!
- Peggy Lee, 1920, known for this very sad song called Is That All There Is?
Miles Davis, 1926
- Jack Kevorkian, 1928, known for euthanasia enthusiam
- Brent Musberger, 1939, sports commentator for ABC (ssshhhh. . . don't tell Hubby! He hates Brent Musberger because he is often commentator of Ohio State football games and hubby thinks he is biased against the bucks!
- James Arness, 1923, also not dichotomous as far as I know, but I had to put him here and out of chronology to make up for Mush Mouth to Hubby (he met James Arness so he has a soft spot for him)
- Stevie Nicks, 1948, best known for being part of Fleetwood Mac
- Me, 1963
Gemini Information for May 26
You should embrace: Comfort, conversations with yourself, solitude
You should avoid: Pragmatism, estrangement from friends, self-pity
- Lenny Kravitz, 1964, ; I liked this version better, but it wouldn't allow download:
And I admit, I am not cool enough to have really known this song. I just stumbled over it and liked its attitude.
- Helena Bonham Carter, 1966
- My niece, 1983 (born 20 years and 2 min after me)