Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twenty Years Off

Thanks to The Grandpa via Gran for leading me to this quick little quiz that instantly took 20 years off my life without a single pill, shot, or exercise:




You Belong in Generation Y



You fit in best with people born between 1982 and 2001.

You are cooperative, flexible, and adaptable.

You know the world changes quickly, and you're eager to change with it.

You are socially responsible, forward thinking, and open minded.



I've always said my life didn't start until I was 24--when I was in graduate school, got my first car and my first apartment. I guess that's the generation I synced in with. . .
I like these ideas thought--open minded, forward thinking, ever adapting. .

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Gen-Xer
    You fit in best with people born between 1961 and 1981.
    You are fun, laid back, and very independent.
    You are willing to take risks and live your life however you see fit.
    You are casual, accepting, and friendly. You see everyone as your equal.
    *Happy Thanksgiving*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, it added years to my life. I am a baby boomer...but I am only 27. My Mom always said I have an older soul.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. . . it lets me know I'm not alone! Please leave one.