Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wobbly But on My Feet

I am moving forward on reclaiming my balance without as much confidence as I'd like. . . but with some success.

Yesterday,
  • I left work around 6:10. It felt great!
  • I came home to hubby grilling a delicious dinner! Grilled veggies & swordfish, plus a grilled/baked potato. Yummy, Yum, Yum.
  • I brought leftover pasta from the night before for lunch (AND I ate it!)--tagliatelle with spinach, mushrooms, tomato, pine nuts, and golden raisins. Plus a nice juicy tangelo.
  • I ate my 100 calorie snacks (2 of them in fact), and my only side, unplanned indulgence was 2 dark chocolate Hershey kisses. Comparatively speaking to recent treks, this was very contained.

Today, so far. . .

  • I put in my contacts AND put on makeup.
  • I've packed my lunch. . . a salad with leftover grilled veggies, a little blue cheese, carrots, cucumber, a few croutons and ginger dressing. Also brought hummus and a whole wheat pita.
  • I woke up early and laid in bed contemplating getting up to walk. . . but didn't talk myself into it. . .

Thanks for the support from everyone yesterday. I'm trying really hard to feel positive instead of hating myself for being in this place. I feel like a butter ball and I'm not convince contacts and makeup do that much to help me. . .

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing wonderful! The meals must be delicious. I have to get into those 100 calorie snacks. Sometimes all I need is a quick chocolate fix. That snack would probably help me get through a craving. Keep feeling positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One step at a time....with all your accomplishments, I'm sure this can be a "breezer" as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes people push small goals and accomplishments to the side. I really admire what you're doing, and I can entirely relate to you because my goals are very similar. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally rock. ily

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. . . it lets me know I'm not alone! Please leave one.