Saturday, March 14, 2009

Found: The Starbucks Quote I Sought (for Braja)

A week or so ago, I was trying to find a quote from a Starbucks cup. I saw it again this week, but kept forgetting to write it down before I tossed the cup. Today, hearing about Braja's tragic accident, I was inspired to seek it again. This time I found it. It seems appropriate for our inspirational friend on the other side of the world. In 15 minutes (noon on Sat); there will be world prayers and a moment of silence for Braja, her husband, and driver. You can send your good thoughts and wishes for recovery any time.


The Way I See It #21

People need to see that, far from being an obstacle,
the world’s diversity of languages, religions and traditions
is a great treasure, affording us precious opportunities to
recognize ourselves in others.
Youssou N’Dour Musician


2 comments:

  1. Great quote, glad you found it. It's almost noon here. I'll share in the moment of silence. I had not had the pleasure, until moments ago, of visiting Braja's blog. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quote. Diversity of people in this world is like a beautiful flower garden for all to enjoy. I just visited Braja's blog. I'll keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. . . it lets me know I'm not alone! Please leave one.