Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Raised the Bar

This was my first week in about 4 years where I exercised every day and had 2 days where I exercised twice!

Monday--Worked with Trainer D (see my exercise log)
Tuesday--Walked at Lunch with K and went to Water Aerobics
Wednesday--Worked with Trainer D (see my fitness log)
Thursday--Tuesday--Walked at Lunch with K and went to Water Aerobics
Friday--Worked with Trainer D (see my exercise log)

D says I do the "big girl" workouts now--no more initiation workouts!

2 comments:

  1. big girl workouts :)

    and BIG BIG NSV.

    welcome to your new liftstyle huh?

    have a great weekend.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. You're definitely doing the big-girl-workouts! I really like the link to you exercise log. What a great way to track your activity. I must go check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. . . it lets me know I'm not alone! Please leave one.